Roam the trails in a warm, highly wind-resistant vest that”ll protect your core without restricting your freedom of movement. We are named for the coldest, most unforgiving side of a mountain. We have helped explorers reach the most unfathomable heights of the Himalayas. But The North Face legend begins, ironically, on a beach. More precisely, San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood, at an altitude of only 150 feet above sea level. It was here in 1966 that two hiking enthusiasts resolved to follow their passions and founded a small mountaineering retail store. From the beginning, the brand committed to serving all those who desired to explore and to serving our natural wild lands by helping to conserve them. At our core, we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect our land and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
- Warm and abrasion-resistant soft shell vest. Standard Fit.
- Highly wind resistant; Wind permeability rated at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof). Soft micro-grid backer.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light rain. Durable, lightweight VISLON® center front zip.
- Low-profile, reverse-coil hand pocket zips. Hem cinch-cord.
- Original North Face, lifetime Warranty. Machine wash.